******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
just watching the last hour or so of the 2nd day and smith just got his double hundred ?? same old root as captain not got a clue how to set the field to smith and not got a scooby doo of getting him out ?? but what it just seen is the spinner leach turning to left hands out of the ruff and lyons must be loving it seeing that

england will defo not win this test and will do very well to stop them winning but the weather is the key and it will save root and england and will have one more test in a do or die

Tbf you could of said we were lucky to win the last test when they didn't have Smith, Lyon missed the easiest stumping ever and how the umpire never give that plumb lbw I'll never know, they should of wrapped the ashes up right there.

Even taking Smith out of their side I'm not sure I'd agree with you saying we'd be 3-0 up.

Me neither but don’t forget we’ve had our injuries too though and we lost our best bowler for the series after he only bowled 4 overs in the first test at a time when we had them on the rack in their first innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.