******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six down.

I think it’s probable that we’ll have to survive four sessions to salvage the draw.

Always find it Weird that when captaincy comes up Broad never gets a mention! He be my choice followed by Buttler.
The captain needs to be someone who will be a definite in the team for the next 2 years. Broad probably will be, New Zealand and South Africa aren't bad tours for him. There's no chance they could pick butler. He wouldn't be in the side if he wasn't mates with the selectors.

With the exception of Starc’s performance yesterday, Australia’s pace attack has been extremely consistent throughout this series. That being said, Roy and Bairstow shouldn’t be getting out in such a fashion in test cricket.

I've found a ticket office worse than City's.

My mate went last week to get tickets for Sunday & said " Can I buy tickets for the test match here" The bloke answered "yes".

"Can I have... " "We're not open today"

So I ordered online, last week. By Thursday, no tickets.

Phoned up, woman said they were posted Tues, should arrive Friday or Saturday. Today, no tickets.

Phoned up, woman said they haven't been sent! She will email me some e-tickets & as I have paid for postage, I can have a refund IF I EMAIL LANCASHIRE TICKETS to fucking tell them. WHY CAN'T SHE DO IT ???

An hour later.

NO FUCKING E-TICKETS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.