******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutting news about Holding retiring at least he's got him other main passion of horse racing to go at.
Bumble will be next and with that the TV old guard will be gone.

Heard him speaking eloquently and passionately about racism and his book "Why We Kneel How We Rise" on Test Match Special and was very moved. Must get a copy.

I didn't hear anything about the book - only heard there was one today - but yes, he was very clear in his feelings on the amount of progress and where it was lacking.

Warwickshire looking favourites.
At Aigburth a result is guaranteed but batting points far from it.

Warks have got the team with nothing to play for, not even the Bob Willis.

If Lancashire win they will more than likely be in the Bob Willis final, but the major trophy. I can see Lanky losing it by half a point to Warks, due to Yorkshire having an unfit ground to play cricket and ending the game prematurely costing us inevitable bonus points.

At Aigburth a result is guaranteed but batting points far from it.

Warks have got the team with nothing to play for, not even the Bob Willis.

If Lancashire win they will more than likely be in the Bob Willis final, but the major trophy. I can see Lanky losing it by half a point to Warks, due to Yorkshire having an unfit ground to play cricket and ending the game prematurely costing us inevitable bonus points.
To be fair, playing 4 day cricket near October is not that inducing of good wickets.

Nzl tour of park called off an hour before game due creditable security threat . Interesting to see what ecb decides.

I'm going to T20 finals day today. Tickets moved from last year's event.
All southern teams in final. Somerset, Hampshire, Kent and Sussex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.