******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just listening to the highlights as they’re at lunch and fuck me they’ve just got no bloody luck.

Some very dodgy third umpire decisions have cost them 2 or 3 wickets. This should have been over 30 runs ago and they’ve still got 2 wickets left as it stands.

I think they could have chased 230-250.

They won’t get the 275+ it ends up now.

I’m just listening to the highlights as they’re at lunch and fuck me they’ve just got no bloody luck.

Some very dodgy third umpire decisions have cost them 2 or 3 wickets. This should have been over 30 runs ago and they’ve still got 2 wickets left as it stands.

I agree up to the 230-250 comment.

We may have been able to chase 23-25.

Some very questionable 3rd umpire decisions, even the Aussie commentators have sighed and winced at them. Especially Mark Taylor who was very clear and concise when saying the no ball should go with the bowler.

Yeah, some very tight calls went Australia’s way, not that it’ll make much difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.