******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ********The Winter Ashes********

From 82/2 to 91/8; bloody ridiculous. And it's supposed to be a good batting track. Is either Johnson or Lyon THAT good a bowler?

Recorded it & just watched it all on x12
Wished I hadn't of fucking bothered

We don't half struggle at the gabba,nearly 30 years without a win.

Could be a long series if we don't learn to cope with the short aggressive stuff. Didn't expect that.

1-0 Australia.

Not a great surprise. The recent series in England was a lot closer than the scoreline suggested.

********The Winter Ashes********

Looks like this test match is lost pitiful batting by England and why do we always start so slow! Both teams have good bowlers and with the Aussies being at home on there pitches they going to battle better, going to be a tight series this

Great day for us convicts. Certainly wasn't expecting it at the start of the day. Anything can still happen....after all it's the Ashes. Weekend now so I have two days to relax and watch it :)

Aussies will get 500 lead and we will have to bat for 5/6 sessions can't see it myself is there rain forecast because that's the only way we going to get out this test match without a loss...

waspish said:
Aussies will get 500 lead and we will have to bat for 5/6 sessions can't see it myself is there rain forecast because that's the only way we going to get out this test match without a loss...
40% of rain tomorrow and 20% on Sunday according to a forecast I just checked. Completely different to what it said yesterday...so who knows? If it does rain I don't think it will be the whole day...maybe just interrupt a session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.