******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ********The Ashes********

Think it'll pan out in the same way as the Lions tour. Before that started everyone was predicting a landslide as the Aussies were not the force they once were. As it was they pushed us all the way before fading away at the end. So

England to win the 1st Test. Australia the 2nd. Draw. England. England. 3-1.

Cook and Jimmy for us.
Clarke and Starc for them.

leighton said:
Is the Aussies that bad???? I dont know a lot about cricket. I know they have a new coach could it be that they are all playing for there places and do better than most think. Again I dont know much about cricket but 7/2 on Aussies to win the test series are they that big odds because they are not good enough or better than them odds offered?
They would be value at 6 or 7 but offer none at 7/2.

I personally wouldn't stick a ton on them if they were at tens.

I love it when we win The Ashes.
Even more so this time because I am sick to the back teeth of hearing about how 'brilliant' Australia is from relations about to emigrate.

leighton said:
Is the Aussies that bad???? I dont know a lot about cricket. I know they have a new coach could it be that they are all playing for there places and do better than most think. Again I dont know much about cricket but 7/2 on Aussies to win the test series are they that big odds because they are not good enough or better than them odds offered?

I don't know if you back heavy favourites but if you do, get on England to win the series at 2/5. No other result is possible

jay_mcfc said:
leighton said:

I don't know if you back heavy favourites but if you do, get on England to win the series at 2/5. No other result is possible

Only the weather will stop an England series win imo.

I love the Ashes.I went to the cricket ground in Melbourne.What a fantastic arena that is.The best series I have seen England play against Australia was 2005.It felt great winning the Ashes for the 1st time in nearly 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.