******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it mildly worrying that we depend on Broad and Anderson so much? I mean, they've been titans and everything, but who is the new blood coming through?
I really like Sam Curran although he isn’t as effective overseas. Robinson I thought looked promising last test, archer will come again assuming he can get over his elbow issue. Woakes is a miss in this test series as he always performs well at home and obviously stokes is always good for a key wicket.

Not concerned about the seeming options where as I am concerned about the lack of a quality spinner. Bess and leach aren’t good enough, Ali doesn’t seem interested in test cricket and the same with rashid sadly. Been a problem since Swann retired

I really like Sam Curran although he isn’t as effective overseas. Robinson I thought looked promising last test, archer will come again assuming he can get over his elbow issue. Woakes is a miss in this test series as he always performs well at home and obviously stokes is always good for a key wicket.

Not concerned about the seeming options where as I am concerned about the lack of a quality spinner. Bess and leach aren’t good enough, Ali doesn’t seem interested in test cricket and the same with rashid sadly. Been a problem since Swann retired
Matt Parkinson might be worth a try. Can’t be much worse than Bess and Leach.

Could Simon Harmer become eligible to play for England? His stats are always amazing for Essex.

Matt Parkinson might be worth a try. Can’t be much worse than Bess and Leach.

Could Simon Harmer become eligible to play for England? His stats are always amazing for Essex.
Parkinson deserves a shot but it would probably have to be at Old Trafford which is probably the only home Test ground that has enough bounce to give a leg-spinner a decent amount of help. For that reason I think a tour (where he actually plays) would be better for Parkinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.