******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
boring match yesterday wasn't it!!!
Yeah. Why were there no sixes? Why didn't such-and0such score 45 off 17 balls? Why was there no music? Why weren't there hordes of seven-year-olds leaping up and down waving cards with "4" or "6" on them? Why wasn't it over in two hours? Why did they not wear brightly-coloured pyjamas? Why were fieldsmen clustered round the bat instead of dotted round the boundary? Why were their bowlers trying to get wickets instead of bowling wide to try and get a dot ball? No one seemed to be playing silly shots like scoops.
I just don't understand this game.

(Irony, Baldrick.....)

Yeah. Why were there no sixes? Why didn't such-and0such score 45 off 17 balls? Why was there no music? Why weren't there hordes of seven-year-olds leaping up and down waving cards with "4" or "6" on them? Why wasn't it over in two hours? Why did they not wear brightly-coloured pyjamas? Why were fieldsmen clustered round the bat instead of dotted round the boundary? Why were their bowlers trying to get wickets instead of bowling wide to try and get a dot ball? No one seemed to be playing silly shots like scoops.
I just don't understand this game.

(Irony, Baldrick.....)
I couldn't work out the score without the dynamically reducing bright chevron bars taking up a quarter of each side of the screen. And what does "1 run behind" mean?

the rate they'r going they'll be declaring with a 300 run lead and 75 ish overs to bowl at them i reckon
Yes it's going well for them, the benefit of batting with freedom because they hadn't lost many wickets last night. I have them big favourites now especially as it looks like Somerset are a batter down after Azhar Ali's injury.

Crash band wallop now, assuming about 81 overs left from there score. Could declare at 12pm at this rare 300 ahead with 72 left based on 16 an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.