Cricket Thread

350/9 at close. Not bad considering Lancs were invited to bat.
The ball did a bit from what I saw, a few missed opportunities for Durham, Lancs should have been 2 down before the first wicket fell. Plenty of pace and bounce in the track, I reckon it's going to turn as well.

Bit off topic but had to share as still buzzing! Was down at hove yesterday watching Sussex play yorkshire. Absolutely brilliant to see Joe root bat in person and for the kids to have a photo after the days play was the icing on the cake. Probably my favourite ever sportsman so absolutely made up to have this photo!

Attachments

• 59add32e-bed4-4211-88c8-ba7776cc7857.jpeg
    59add32e-bed4-4211-88c8-ba7776cc7857.jpeg
    452.8 KB · Views: 31
Bit off topic but had to share as still buzzing! Was down at hove yesterday watching Sussex play yorkshire. Absolutely brilliant to see Joe root bat in person and for the kids to have a photo after the days play was the icing on the cake. Probably my favourite ever sportsman so absolutely made up to have this photo!
Was at the Headingley test v New Zealand a couple of years ago, the day when Bairstow and Overend scored loads - before the game I thought Root was brilliant signing autographs and having pic taken with loads of kids. A proper gent

In other news Lancs have actually got a first innings lead

Excellent day.

212 ahead with 8 wickets left. Bat sensibly and ideally get a lead well above 400 and stick them in late on tomorrow. We don't need a Sunday like last weekend and need to guard against Stokes going ape with the bat!

200 and more ahead with 8 wickets still standing? They must be cheating. Has anyone inspected their balls? ECB must look into this and bring at least 115 charges, such as “Batting responsibly with wickets in hand” or “Dismissing the England skipper for 2.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.