Cricket Thread

Fortunately cricket is such a statistical sport we can always look at averages and strike rates and 200 other things to compare people between eras.
Didn't Bradman go into his final Test innings with an average of 99 and get out for a duck?

Where's the common sense in coming off after 88 overs? The light isn't an issue. The time? What; 7 or 8 minutes to bowl the final two overs of the scheduled 90? Come on. I can't imagine tickets at Lord's are particularly cheap. Yet it's the paying punters who are getting short changed. If 90 overs are scheduled, and overhead conditions allow, play the 90 overs.
Went to watch the last few hours of the Lancashire game at Old Trafford and they played on till about 6.15pm to get the full 96 overs in today. The light was excellent.

I don’t think he succumbed to pressure, he was just far too negative. Maybe the results got to him in the end. Not captain material in my book. But but but…a magnificent batsman. Some of his shots today were just beautiful…those cover drives, oh!

Yep

His Stats stand up against anybody

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.