Cricket Thread

Bad time to do this, I can't see anyone paying for the shite served up this season, I've watched it the last few years on YouTube, but barely bothered this season.
It’s a bad idea, for me, irrespective of how good or bad any team is. Companies need to learn that monetising absolutely everything can be counter productive in the long run. City included.

The one day game has finished the county championship in this country.
During the week there must be only 100 people in attendance at OT for a County game.
T20 / 50 overs / the Hundred way too much one day cricket
Most young sports fans nowadays are looking for instant gratification………poor attention span….
County cricket is mainly for us old uns

The one day game has finished the county championship in this country.
During the week there must be only 100 people in attendance at OT for a County game.
T20 / 50 overs / the Hundred way too much one day cricket
To be fair I went to two week day's of the last game versus Hampshire and there was probably 1500-2000 there on each of the days and people do come and go throughout the day. It's generally bloody freezing there most games so I don't blame people not staying for the duration. The weather looks really good next week for the crucial Somerset game I'm pleased to say so the thermals might not be required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.