Cricket Thread

What's the deal with Anderson? I don't really understand why he hasn't played much (if any?) CC this season. Especially when Lancs have been in trouble for a long part of the season.
My guess is that he had a choice to keep his current central contract and help coach the team or have it cancelled and go back to Lancs and play for less money.

Just a hunch.

I’m amazed we’ve only lost Williams.

Come day 4, we might even be 200 ahead at this rate!
Bohannon is scoring at a good rate. Young Harry Singh seems to be channeling his inner Tavare though, which isn't a bad thing with so much time left.

How long before Somerset start asking for the ball to be changed again?

Bohannon is scoring at a good rate. Young Harry Singh seems to be channeling his inner Tavare though, which isn't a bad thing with so much time left.

How long before Somerset start asking for the ball to be changed again?
We do need to up the run rate in general. It’s part of why we don’t score very many.

Given there’s so much time left in this game, it’s better to grind out the runs, see if the pitch deteriorates and post a substantial target.

I’ll also give Singh a bit of slack as he’s really young and finding his way.

We do need to up the run rate in general. It’s part of why we don’t score very many.

Given there’s so much time left in this game, it’s better to grind out the runs, see if the pitch deteriorates and post a substantial target.

I’ll also give Singh a bit of slack as he’s really young and finding his way.
What a bad time too lose a wicket.

Yes the run rate has been abysmal recently.

I deliberately didn’t write anything about Bohannon to avoid jinxing him!

He seems to be one of these modern batsmen that have lots of shots and a good technique, but will get out at any moment. Like Pope.
He was a little unlucky, it's not every day you get caught at gully when attempting a pull.

I'm not sure I'd have sent Flintoff in at 4. He doesn't look ready to be batting that high in the order yet.

Looks like a half decent crowd there today. If Lancs can make 250 they're in with a shout. Be a good day out, cricket all day then up to see City v Milan tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.