Cricket Thread

Didn't see any of today's game, so this is a generalisation. The belief is that the women's game has come on leaps and bounds in the last, what, 20 years? Hmm. I see England spilled a bucket load of catches (as I said, I didn't see the game, so I can't comment on the difficulty of those chances). But any time I watch a women's game, some of the fielding is horrendous. In that regard, they're a long way behind the men's game.

Didn't see any of today's game, so this is a generalisation. The belief is that the women's game has come on leaps and bounds in the last, what, 20 years? Hmm. I see England spilled a bucket load of catches (as I said, I didn't see the game, so I can't comment on the difficulty of those chances). But any time I watch a women's game, some of the fielding is horrendous. In that regard, they're a long way behind the men's game.

Coming from someone who watches and enjoys the women's Hundred games. The fielding, considering it's meant to be the world's best playing has been nothing short of piss poor.

There was some talk before the tournament about the players having a lack of match practice under lights. As their games are normally in the day. But I can't say I've seen any improvement throughout the tournament as the players should be getting used to conditions as they play more matches.

Today was definitely an off day , it happens

Coming from someone who watches and enjoys the women's Hundred games. The fielding, considering it's meant to be the world's best playing has been nothing short of piss poor.

There was some talk before the tournament about the players having a lack of match practice under lights. As their games are normally in the day. But I can't say I've seen any improvement throughout the tournament as the players should be getting used to conditions as they play more matches.
Scathing stuff that Crooky.

And I don’t disagree with you.

England here can't go at the ball they have to wait for it the pitch is still slow problem is there is a lot of our players who like to go at the ball!

That score looks good from Pakistan at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.