Cricket Thread

England team for first Ashes Test at Edabaston:
If Aussies bat long we fucked especially in this weather and the age of Broad and Anderson plus Stokes can’t bowl!

Ben Duckett
Zak Crawley
Ollie Pope
Joe Root
Harry Brook
Ben Stokes (capt)
Jonny Bairstow
Moeen Ali
Stuart Broad
Ollie Robinson
James Anderson

All cricket fans know that in England swing bowling is king so no shocks in the line-up other than Moeen Ali,
I will say something about the England batting lineup and it's the opening pair looks poor going into the ashes

But I will stand by views of the ashes and the Aussies, Stop them from getting 450 on the board and you are in the game

England are in for a rude awakening if they think T20 test cricket agains t Starc,Cummins and Hazlewood will work.
Starc is the one to target. He misses his length a lot and tends to leak runs. He will be dangerous with the new ball though.

All cricket fans know that in England swing bowling is king so no shocks in the line-up other than Moeen Ali,
I will say something about the England batting lineup and it's the opening pair looks poor going into the ashes

But I will stand by views of the ashes and the Aussies, Stop them from getting 450 on the board and you are in the game

Stokes apparently wants hard fast pitches not swing if that’s the case we fcuked as well unless stokes thinks chasing 400 is doable to win a test match!

If we go hard and smash the Aussies first session maybe it put the fear of god into the bowlers if we hit them of a good Length

Stokes apparently wants hard fast pitches not swing if that’s the case we fcuked as well unless stokes thinks chasing 400 is doable to win a test match!

If we go hard and smash the Aussies first session maybe it put the fear of god into the bowlers if we hit them of a good Length

Swing bowling and hard wickets will be a slog feast, you miss, I hit,
it will be like 20/20 test cricket and we will get 3-day test matches

A very good win for Lancs following 5 draws on the spin. But I fear Surrey have already got the title in the bag having chased down 500+ in their match. Props!

A very good win for Lancs following 5 draws on the spin. But I fear Surrey have already got the title in the bag having chased down 500+ in their match. Props!
Warwickshire messed up v Notts , Surrey are nailed on. Surrey play Lancs at home on 25 th, I hope to be there.

Love the ashes!!

Can’t wait for tomorrow ashes lose the toss bowl the Aussies out for 150 then bat get 300!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.