Cricket Thread

All these supposed cuts at sky seems the money gone to having 20 co-commentators mostly one England ones and it’s been appalling listen watch!

Kind of doing how I expected so far, thought we overachieved in the first test. Just not enough variety in the bowling attack at all, not helped by who we’ve got out.

England will lose by an innings and runs at Lords after winning the toss and choosing to bowl first ? Mark my words and please feel free to come back and give me shit if am wrong,

What I watched today was properly the worst bowling attack by an England team at Lords on the first morning of an Ashes test, Win the toss and bowl was on everybody's lips, the wicket had a bit of green grass rolled into the wicket and conditions were Perfect for swing and seam bowlers,

But we looked Old and slow unfit and lack of test-match cricket in the legs and body, how can we come back from this I don't know, but when the Aussies come out to bowl they will have over 400 on the board and will bowl as we all know they bowl at lords (top off-stump) then spin cleaning up the tail of the England batting,

England will lose by an innings and runs at Lords after winning the toss and choosing to bowl first ? Mark my words and please feel free to come back and give me shit if am wrong,

What I watched today was properly the worst bowling attack by an England team at Lords on the first morning of an Ashes test, Win the toss and bowl was on everybody's lips, the wicket had a bit of green grass rolled into the wicket and conditions were Perfect for swing and seam bowlers,

But we looked Old and slow unfit and lack of test-match cricket in the legs and body, how can we come back from this I don't know, but when the Aussies come out to bowl they will have over 400 on the board and will bowl as we all know they bowl at lords (top off-stump) then spin cleaning up the tail of the England batting,
Completely agree- dreadful performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.