Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

England gonna regret not attacking the stumps in the first 10 overs. Rashid easy to pick of for singles, Wood all over the place, plunkett too short. Not looking good.

No wonder there are empty seats, many will be at the bar to get away from that music volume between overs. Far too bloody loud. Must be well annoying for those there.

What is it about sporting events feeling the need to blast music out over the tannoy? It doesn’t create an atmosphere, if anything it makes it worse.

No wonder there are empty seats, many will be at the bar to get away from that music volume between overs. Far too bloody loud. Must be well annoying for those there.

What is it about sporting events feeling the need to blast music out over the tannoy? It doesn’t create an atmosphere, if anything it makes it worse.

Yes, I'm surprised it's quite so OTT at Lords - a place where fancy dress is banned for spectators.

Can't put my finger on it (Oo-err), but I can't warm to Botham as a commentator.
He at least creates debate and calls it as he sees it, this lot are just calling what we see, no opinions just straight line commentary. One of the best dayss of cricket for me is T20 finals, the commentators are an absolute joy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.