Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

How come David Lloyd not on the commentary team I have been meaning to ask,he usually is on for a WC,have Gower and Botham also been put out to graze or will they all be back for the Ashes once this has finished does anyone know ?

Sunset and Vine have the rights I think so its their choice and Bumble in his words "wasn't selected", I read the other day that the Ashes will be Beefy's last hurrah (Sky's decision) and it wouldn't surprise me to see Bumble eased out at the same time mores the pity

Sunset and Vine have the rights I think so its their choice and Bumble in his words "wasn't selected", I read the other day that the Ashes will be Beefy's last hurrah (Sky's decision) and it wouldn't surprise me to see Bumble eased out at the same time mores the pity
Although it will be a sad day when they are gone you get the feeling cricket and SKY are moving away from this old boys club. They’ll be younger and blander in many ways but there’s also some very good commentators out there. My personal favorite is Isa Guha who has a brilliant calmness in her delivery. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if this is Beefy’s last summer. Think Loyd could do a couple more years, especially as he’s a big favorite with the 20/20’s which Botham refuses to do.

The resident experts on Sky were saying before a ball was bowled that it was a good batting strip.

Both teams batsmen look like they are playing on a mine field.

Plenty of overs left, but I would be more confident if we could up the run rate for a few overs.

Think we'll be fine if we get through the next 10 overs without losing another wicket. Be interesting to see how we approach the next three games against potential opponents in the semis. This isn't the style of batting that has got us to number one in the world, but it's a tournament so more pressure on us now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.