crisp butty....

Grabbed a two fer on the way home because I knew there were only 4 in the fridge. Good thing as the plumber came over and then the cabinet maker.
Back to the beer store again tomorrow with my empties.
What about the rest of the evening?

Cheese & Onion Walkers, Heinz Salad Cream on the freshest Warbutons thick sliced bread you can get.
Jesus Christ I used to love salad cream can’t stomach it now compared to mayo far to sweet for my liking,a nice crisp butty tayto cheese & onion,or in school days a Belfast bap,the middle gouged out and filled with crisps two packets sometimes two flavours crushed up and poured in hmmmm lovely ...

Back in the swinging sixties , when i was knee-high to a grasshopper , i used to eat crisp butties all the time ... in those days we couldn't really afford fuck all else !

I also ate far too many sugar butties back then too ...... probably why i've only got about three teeth left now !

Still , there's always a sliver lining .... at least my tube of toothpaste lasts a lot longer !

315zsjd.jpg

Troy Deeney hasn’t had the best of preseasons.

Ahh we are talking about underclass food stuffs.

I think i had one at a mates once beyond that i have never had them, as a kid it was peanut butter or strawberry jam and a pack of skips for after.
All washed down with a top deck shandy, heaven.

Shandy Bass.

Drink of the gods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.