Cristiano Ronaldo

waiting for (DaveTheYid) to say that Spurs are the first option to buy him after Modric deal.

TCIB said:
Buy him so when he comes here i can run up to him full pelt and smash him into next century.
Top player but fuck he does my head in.
He would be a good buy but on principle if i was the man with the checkbook i'd not give him a second look tbh.

"not valued" not fucking valued ? they smashed the world record transfer fee to get the cnut and ill bet he ain't on minimum wage either.
What fucking planet is this greedy twat on ?

Fuck off you posing fucking arseberry.

This poetry represents my opinions perfectly. seriously. Tranny is a cnut. Him and Shrek can f**k off.

TCIB said:
Buy him so when he comes here i can run up to him full pelt and smash him into next century.
Top player but fuck he does my head in.
He would be a good buy but on principle if i was the man with the checkbook i'd not give him a second look tbh.

"not valued" not fucking valued ? they smashed the world record transfer fee to get the cnut and ill bet he ain't on minimum wage either.
What fucking planet is this greedy twat on ?

Fuck off you posing fucking arseberry.

Haha, I like this.

Would be a fantastic signing, But dont think he would come to city,

Neymar is who we should be after

km09 said:
Would be a fantastic signing, But dont think he would come to city,

Neymar is who we should be after

he will replace Ronaldo in Madrid.

1, He would never come to City.
2, He is just doing a Rooney and after a new 5 year contract with a pay rise.

End of...

At his peak now. I don't think you could justify the huge outlay on fee and wages because over the course of his contract his star would start to wane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.