Cristiano Ronaldo

Malty said:
We won the title on goal difference but we haven't started brilliantly this season, say we don't win any trophies this season then what? buy 2nd rate players like Javi garcia won't take us to the next level.

Anyway he won't join with fans who don't want him, why should he damage his United legend status for that ****

Javi garcia 2nd rate? While he isn't a top 10 in the world player ( yet ) he's now where near 2nd rate.

If Tranny wants out of Real there are maybe 3 clubs on the planet that could afford him, and I guarantee a fair chunk of those fans at those clubs will say the same as we are, certainly in England anyways.

I can't believe people are turning their noses down at Ronaldo. Seriously need to question Bluemoon right now.

he won't leave Real. this is just like the rooney transfer saga a couple years back. he's just waiting for a bigger contract, he probably heard about how much money messi is getting

Malty said:
We won the title on goal difference but we haven't started brilliantly this season, say we don't win any trophies this season then what? buy 2nd rate players like Javi garcia won't take us to the next level.<br /><br />Anyway he won't join with fans who don't want him, why should he damage his United legend status for that ****

Hmmmmm

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Malty said:
We won the title on goal difference but we haven't started brilliantly this season, say we don't win any trophies this season then what? buy 2nd rate players like Javi garcia won't take us to the next level.<br /><br />Anyway he won't join with fans who don't want him, why should he damage his United legend status for that ****

Hmmmmm

My thoughts exactly.

I have always said that if Ronaldo ever turns up at City i would never watch again....overrated show pony, never turns up for the big games...if he comes my life is ruined...cant stand the sight of him!!!!!

Blue Smarties said:
I can't believe people are turning their noses down at Ronaldo. Seriously need to question Bluemoon right now.

Everyone who doesn't want him here would be loving him after his first 50 goal season for us.

Malty said:
We won the title on goal difference but we haven't started brilliantly this season, say we don't win any trophies this season then what? buy 2nd rate players like Javi garcia won't take us to the next level.

Anyway he won't join with fans who don't want him, why should he damage his United legend status for that ****

smells like a rag... sry rat..

ged said:
I have always said that if Ronaldo ever turns up at City i would never watch again....overrated show pony, never turns up for the big games...if he comes my life is ruined...cant stand the sight of him!!!!!

Was the reason they beat Barca every time they umm beat Barca. He is every single meaning of the words WORLD CLASS. He is just a horrible person but there is only one footballer better maybe 2 at a stretch. He is an incredible athlete.

Blue Smarties said:

My views are softening on him to be honest. I used to fall into the bracket of I wouldn't watch a match with him in even if he's playing for us.

I now fall into the bracket of he's a smug arrogant twat but I'll watch matches with him in, but I'll never change my views on him being a smug arrogant twat unless he changes his personality ( public persona if you will ) in a major way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.