Cristiano Ronaldo

Seems to me less about football and more about soothing the over inflated infantile egos of the players. Sad really that there's no honour or pride or love of playing for a club anymore, the likes of Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Steven Gerrard, all players who could have made more money by moving clubs seem to be a thing of the past. This makes me sad.
- chris, southport, 15/9/2013 2:22

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2420852/Cristiano-Ronaldo-sign-new-76million-contract-Real-Madrid.html#ixzz2exPZ9va1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2exPZ9va1</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

FOOTBALL IS DEAD.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
He'll never come to us in my opinion because of the rag connection, if he goes anywhere it'll be PSG or Monaco. Along with us they're the only other clubs to afford his wages plus he'd be attracted to the thought of living in Paris or Monaco. The transfer fee would be of no significance because you get it back in merchandise, money won through trophies sponsorship and such. Even Baconface admitted Madrid got him cheap.
I'd settle for Lionel ;)
Chelsea and some of the Russian teams could afford him too.

I think we can get him if we try. We should be after him. The biggest clubs should go for the biggest players.

What better way for him to make himself an undeniable legend of the game than to cause the biggest stir in the history of the game by joining his old team's arch rivals, and winning countless trophies there?

If not him then Reus, Robben, or Barkley.

King-Kun said:
I think we can get him if we try. We should be after him. The biggest clubs should go for the biggest players.

What better way for him to make himself an undeniable legend of the game than to cause the biggest stir in the history of the game by joining his old team's arch rivals, and winning countless trophies there?

What no Messi!

King-Kun said:

005bt0e5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.