Cristiano Ronaldo

Marca have story running today that tranny is about to extend with Madrid til 2018 for 17.5 mill euros per year..

scum have to better that to lure him to England..

As Delboy Trotter would say; "no way pedro".

Ronaldo has come out and said again that the contract dispute with Real has not been resolved yet and also pretty much implied (as predicted) he isn't happy with the size of the bid for Gareth Bale. In all likelihood he will stay at Real but I'm still sticking to the theory we're in for him in secret and it will go through once Madrid sign Bale.

Mainly because I wan't to see the total meltdown on Ragcafe if it happens but also because we would be unstoppable next season.

Vincents Tackle said:
Ronaldo has come out and said again that the contract dispute with Real has not been resolved yet and also pretty much implied (as predicted) he isn't happy with the size of the bid for Gareth Bale. In all likelihood he will stay at Real but I'm still sticking to the theory we're in for him in secret and it will go through once Madrid sign Bale.

Mainly because I wan't to see the total meltdown on Ragcafe if it happens but also because we would be unstoppable next season.

This
I think we should throw in a bid if we haven't

spanishblue said:
Vincents Tackle said:

This
I think we should throw in a bid if we haven't

I don't think he would come to us, but if he did !!

I wouldn't find it easy to support him, just like it was difficult with Tevez after he abandoned the club, but if he looked like he wanted to play for us then I'm sure we could all be won over.

If he did come AND even if Aguero went the other way, we would be one of the top four clubs in Europe, the league would be ours, and the Champions League would be a possibility. He is that influential, and with the players we have, we'd be strong favorites for the Premiership.

Vincents Tackle said:

That could be the most hilarious thing ever: Ronaldo announces he's leaving Real, cue United hysteria and headlines; "Ronnie's coming home", "Return of the King", "The Second coming", etc. Few days later, SSN breaking news; Ronaldo has agreed a contract with Manchester City, and is flying in to complete a medical. The meltdown, burning of Ronaldo shirts, and anguish begin...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.