Cristiano Ronaldo

sam-caddick said:
SosaFC said:
Are people seriously wanting this guy here .. are you forgetting who he played for and how many times he kissed there badge .. Tevez was a different story .. This **** is a diving, cheating disgrace of a man .. I'd absolutely hate it if he came anywhere near city ..

Even if he scored 50 goals, helped us win the league, CL, domestic cups and take the club to the next level of branding?

I know he is an ex rag, but we are talking about one of greatest - possibly top 5 - goalscorers ever.

Yes even so, no man in this league can do that .. even Ronaldinho who I personally consider the greatest of all time. But as an ex rag. It stops there. IF he came to city, we'd have to pay him £300k+ a week, pay a stupid transfer fee of £80M+ .. and then he'd still not celebrate scoring against Utd. He is a ****. He is an exceptional footballer .. yes, but the baggage and the circus and the ex team, a big no no. I hate this twat as much as Jimmy Saville .. Hahaha

Funniest thing is Rag Cafe wanking themselves silly about it!!! Look at the follower numbers it had then and it has now!!!! Fkn ROFLMAO!!

He's going to Chelsea I heard - he brought a pad in London.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:54 pm --<br /><br />
sam-caddick said:
If it gets confirmed that he has put his house up for sale and wants to leave I can see us making an offer..

IF he really wants to move we would be fools not to try it's not everyday one of the best of all time comes available weather he wants to come to City with his RAG connections i doubt it but we can sound out his agent.

SosaFC said:
sam-caddick said:
SosaFC said:
Are people seriously wanting this guy here .. are you forgetting who he played for and how many times he kissed there badge .. Tevez was a different story .. This **** is a diving, cheating disgrace of a man .. I'd absolutely hate it if he came anywhere near city ..

Even if he scored 50 goals, helped us win the league, CL, domestic cups and take the club to the next level of branding?

I know he is an ex rag, but we are talking about one of greatest - possibly top 5 - goalscorers ever.

Yes even so, no man in this league can do that .. even Ronaldinho who I personally consider the greatest of all time. But as an ex rag. It stops there. IF he came to city, we'd have to pay him £300k+ a week, pay a stupid transfer fee of £80M+ .. and then he'd still not celebrate scoring against Utd. He is a ****. He is an exceptional footballer .. yes, but the baggage and the circus and the ex team, a big no no. I hate this twat as much as Jimmy Saville .. Hahaha

After that quote there really isnt much point reading anything else you write

EVER

Malty said:
does anyone see tranny playing for david moyes? ROFLMAO

Not a chance in hell!

Ronaldo will sign an extension at Madrid and he'll be there at least another 3 season

Ronaldo still has unfinished business at Real Madrid before he will move on. No chance he will join Chelsea with Mourinho being there and at the Rags he has no chance in winning the Champions League with Moyes.

[/quote]After that quote there really isnt much point reading anything else you write

EVER[/quote]

Ok sunshine, he's my favourite footballer to have played the game since I've been into football which is a long time. Plays with a smile on his face, can dribble, can shoot and score, can make crazy passes and takes ridiculous freekicks and has outrageous skill. Has won everything there is to win and done it in different countries ..

You can bring other footballers into it but this isn't the thread but had to reply .. my own personal choice .. you obviously have someone else. No harm in that my friend .. hehe

Ray78 said:
Ronaldo still has unfinished business at Real Madrid before he will move on. No chance he will join Chelsea with Mourinho there and at the Rags he has no chance in winning the Champions League with Moyes.

apart from the Champion's League.. what unfinished business?

Malty said:
Ray78 said:
Ronaldo still has unfinished business at Real Madrid before he will move on. No chance he will join Chelsea with Mourinho there and at the Rags he has no chance in winning the Champions League with Moyes.

apart from the Champion's League.. what unfinished business?

The Ballon D'or. No chance he can win it at the United or Chelsea and Lionel Messi is suffering with a bit of Hamstring trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.