Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny, with Kane I always wanted him, but really wasnt bothered when he decided to stay at spurs. With Ronaldo, we have arguably the best player in the world (depending on where you stand on the Ronaldo/Messi debate) potentially signing for us, and that is mind blowing to me. Itll be huge for City to sign him.

anyone who thinks he's going to united is missing the reason he wants to leave juve - he wants to win the CL & ballon d'or. not gonna do that at united.

This is the worst thing that could happen. Ronaldo to City, makes me wanna puke. I will not watch as long as he's in the team. FOR FECK SAKE

This is the worst thing that could happen. Ronaldo to City, makes me wanna puke. I will not watch as long as he's in the team. FOR FECK SAKE :(
If you re a rag,you re right,but if not,then you need a doctor .....

Stop going on about United for fucks sake.

He wants a move to win more trophies and have a last hurrah at the top level. United aren't even close to being that.

He's not romantic at all, for him it's all about personal glory. His only rationale would be to go to United for the emotion of it, and he doesn't give a fuck about that.

And if it were about money he'd have gone to America years ago.
Nail hit firmly on the head with this. Players like him and Messi only care about self-preservation and if we can benefit from that then so be it. He would have gone to PSG if they didn't get Messi I'm certain of it but am I happy us being second best if that is the case. Absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.