Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If United re-sign Ronaldo, just to stop City getting him, then that is just ridiculous. We don't need another striker and this takes the place of an excellent academy player like Greenwood.

We shouldn't be changing our plans or team structure just for bragging rights. It is just silly and petulant.

I'm sure someone will say "millions in shirt sales" but who really cares about that?
Of course you wouldnt lol, what a whooper

Unit** willing to pay 30m euros for Ronaldo and match wage offers of City, Unit** were not thought to be in the running, but he will now join them "within hours" so i'm told. I am most certainly not an ITK, been a member of the forum for 14 years or so, never one to post such things. My sister is contracted at Unit** at the moment as an accountant or whatever it is she does, and apparently it's the rumour going around there. Could be BS of course, and I thought long and hard before posting this as I know how snowflake some people are on here - so don't shoot the messenger, just passing on genuine information that could or could not be right :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.