Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd only want CR if we eventually couldn't get Kane because we simply need a really good goal scorer to win everything and yes, that includes the CL. Honestly is there anyone else who is really good and available other than Kane? I certainly wouldn't pay 100 million for Lewa because he would only be of use to us in the short term and we don't need a one season wonder like Vlahovic, so Kane would be the best for 4-5 years.

I see comments calling him a united legend but thats only in the minds of sad rag fans yearning for glory days that will never come again, if you ask most fans, neutrals and kids they associate ronaldo with being a RM legend, so and theres 2 clubs between the rags and potential new club (RM and Juve), so I couldnt give a fuck, I wanna see us blast in goals and tear the fuck out of the league. That is possible with ronaldo and/or kane. And frankly am so fuckin bored of the kane transfer this will be something to actually chat about (especially with the rag and media fall out). Love when City shake things up :)
TBH this thread is a breath of fresh air versus the Kane thread which is stale

If, and i am hoping its a big if it has to be a swap involving Bernardo.
Dread the thought of losing Laporte and one of Stones or Dias getting a bad injury
Sooner we fuck off Mendy and kept Laprorte even using him at left back.
Losing a defender for a striker is an accident waiting to happen

What a twist it would be; years of doing whatever it takes to sign Messi, only to sign Ronaldo instead.

I take it as a huge compliment if he actually wants to come. I've always believed him with his United stuff but if this is true then it's my mistake for believing it.

Hopefully Mendes is just putting this out there to help us get some leverage against Spurs. If it works, and Spurs do accept our final offer, we will thank him for the help by being more willing to listen to alternative solutions (loans with obligation to buy or something like that) regarding his wish to move Bernardo to another club.

No you dont need to tell me how unlikely this is, I already know. Its just wishful thinking! I just really dont want us to sign Ronaldo. He has a very unlikeable personality, is a rag hero, over the hill, and the fact that at least half of Juventus fanbase wants him out says it all. On top of all this he earns around 1m/week in wages. Please no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.