Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree.

He is laying the groundwork for why we signed a 36 year old after being linked with Kane all summer.

Soecial player knocked on our door, welcome in.

Also, didn't feel like he himself was thrilled at it, but accepting of it.
This. And also he's probably had his fingers burnt by his bolshiness regarding us going for Kane a couple of weeks back in a presser. Look how that turned out.

Still not over this

So we hesitate to pay Ronaldo 25€ Million but offering Kane 120+30 Million Pounds

Also not forget that Ronaldo brings 200x more Shirt Sales and Fans, so City would get majority of the Money back.

It doesn't make any sense
Do you really believe the reason we are not signing him is because we wont pay the fee?

Ronaldo is going to pick who he wants to sign for and the club will send the money to Juventus. Its not a case of who paid first.

So we hesitate to pay Ronaldo 25€ Million but offering Kane 120+30 Million Pounds

Also not forget that Ronaldo brings 200x more Shirt Sales and Fans, so City would get majority of the Money back.

It doesn't make any sense
That's got nothing to do with it. Utd would have moved regardless.

Fuck me the amount of bed wetting on here has reached and gone beyond the match day threads. Can anyone seriously consider that within the whole of the footballing community we would have been the only team to throw our hat into the ring so to speak. As an agent, even if he knows it's a dead end, he has to show his client he has managed to receive the best deal possible. If we have offered, as reports suggest. £250k per week and the rags offer him £350k per week surely Mendes has to make Ronaldo aware of the offer. If it's purely between the two of us and he makes his decisions based purely on footballing reasons alone then he will come to us. If it's down to money and the fact he once played for them then there is nothing we can do. Even if we make Juve an offer they don't have to accept. I just find it odd that Ronaldo has left Juve, said his goodbyes etc but doesn't know where he will be playing. That makes me think that he knows where he will be playing and that Juve will get what they ask for in a transfer fee.

Okay fine. Let’s never sign a striker ever again because we were top scorers last year. Got it.

didnt say that, we’ve been top scorers with strikers & top scorers without. We have the squad to do it without but if the top striker who improves us comes along we should try but don’t throw our toys out if we can’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.