Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck happened overnight then?

Absolutely gutted if this means going the whole season without a striker now

Would it be too tin foil hat of me to suggest that this transfer was very low key yesterday, Juventus sell player they don't want for small fee to City who are happy with the squad but wouldn't mind adding him for decent wages.

And now it's a massive United vs. City battle with ex-players getting giddy and people hyping it up and if he does sign with us it'll be a much bigger event?

Not to mention a little extra demand never hurts Mendes in a contract negotiation...
Mendes is a clever smart bastard, he is a high class Riaola in an expensive suit

A lot of you have made yourselves look like real horrible twats in this thread. Assume apologies will be issued? Actually, not holding my breath.

Anyone who's used the word 'flapper' in particular can get to fuck.
Well we have a shit load of blues in the 23% in 100% with bona fide rags, so....

I disagree.

He is laying the groundwork for why we signed a 36 year old after being linked with Kane all summer.

Soecial player knocked on our door, welcome in.

Also, didn't feel like he himself was thrilled at it, but accepting of it.

He doesn't need to justify signing a 36-year-old when that name is Ronaldo.

The cult of personality ensures predominantly positive kudos.

He was laying the groundwork for the possibility of the player still choosing United.

Mendes can lead the horse to water but he can't make him drink.

United is the quiet life option. Don't think for a second he's not had Ferguson and others in his ear for 24 hours.

Choosing City would be a ballsy move at this stage and he would go up in my estimation if he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.