Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then no wonder you can't understand why if you just deny the obvious truth.
I personally think there's more to, and I'm beginning to think we simply don't have the resources we think we have, just my opinion, and if we haven't fair fucks done OK up to now ain't we.
Just like a bit of honesty from city that's all

Funny the club didn’t pull the plug last night or yesterday , he’s chosen the rags over us obviously , we had a free run and didn’t want to pay the money x

Basically Ronaldo wants to leave Juve this summer one way or another and we may or may not be interested. Reports are quite strong his camp that they are pushing for a move to us but could it be a smoke screen for a move back over to that lot I've no idea. Time will tell. The silence from everyone on our side is deafening though.
So even though I thought the deal would go ahead today because every single news outlet was reporting that it was going to. This post I did yesterday, I guess deep down I did think it was a smoke screen, which is why the official bid never came in from us.

We pulled out because someone was messing us about. Club won't get involved in games. There's a strict code for signings and if they're not met then we walk away
That seems to be a self-limiting strategy that's going to hurt us eventually == if it isn't right now given the hole at striker.

I am happy we have turned this down and stated from the start

But I also feel the frustration of blues who did want him and were all lead to believe it was happening

Something not sitting right with this

Is Pep starting he would go in two years down to the board thinking fuck it then we will go for this fucker

As Pep stated he was misunderstood and if you sign this prick I am off or you can trust me and I will stay longer

Can someone explain to me why psg have no problem getting the huge transfers over the line, but we fail and fail time again,,, I genuinely don't get it,
They are willing to pay for and sell their souls to get whatever they want.
Meanwhile a mountain of debt is heaping up and up and up ...

Maybe we are in for someone else? They know we need a striker, there's still time, am I being naive?
Sorry mate but you . We all know we need a striker but we prefer to penny pinch and totally fuck every transfer up . And before I get slagged off yes I’m fucking pissed off over inability to get deals over the line . Cannot believe we have let kun go and will not replace him I mean that is a massive fuck up which will cost us everything this season because our strike force this year is shocking and the funny thing is we took the piss out of Danny ings saying he was not good enough and now we have nothing . To say we are richest club in the world and on a par with PSG is fucking laughable.

There’s a dearth of talent up front worldwide. It’s the most barren any position has ever been in football history.

Football has been so obsessed with training players on all the technical side of the game that the sport has forgotten how to bring through #9s.

There’s only one true potentially top class #9 in the world who is under 28 years old (most are over 30!). That player is Haaland (Mbappe isn’t a true #9), and he’s only come through with that potential because of his natural ability rather than anything any academy has done.

It’s all well and good saying we have to do better, but we can’t get some magic dust and sprinkle it over all the world’s academies to bring through a new influx of #9s. If they aren’t there, they aren’t there.
I don’t buy that personally. Maybe there isn’t an absolute world class option but there will be 100% be someone who would have improved us for next season.

It’s like the scouting department where watching re runs of premier league years on sky to find their targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.