Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf the journos were right this morning ronny will be 37 in Feb and hes not the ronaldo in his pomp :) so its a big risk ......wait....
My post wasn't aimed at him not coming, more so to not giving any fucks whatsoever at what those twats in Stretford do or don't do

Wow,went to work at 1130 and we were spotting planes from Tenerife, had no news on at all, can someone brief me up there is so many pages
Ferdinand posted a cryptic message - people started to worry
Pep said in his press conference Ronaldo will decide where he wants to go - People started to worry more
More rumours the rags were interested
Gaughn (clearly briefed) said City were no longer interested - Game over

People worried about playing a false 9 when we have the best players in the World who play that position.

Another striker is the last thing that United need. They’re signing him just so that we don’t. It’s pretty pathetic on their part, but also seriously damages our chances this season because I can’t see us signing a quality striker in the time remaining. In fact, I have no confidence that we’ll sign anyone. It’s yet another example of how we can’t seem to get big signings over the line unless they have a release clause and we’re the only ones after them. This should be the end of the line for a few of our recruitment staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.