Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
City related to ManUre? Nah :-)

More like she's the ex of a bitter longstanding enemy. She left him, did a couple of rounds with other suitors, & then starts making eyes at you. She's still fit as fuck & you've got the space for a new lady in your life.

At the very least it'd make your bitter enemy choke on his pint of Tetley's, plus you're single, available & have this fit lady on your arm. True story! :-)
She's still been on a good time previously with your dad though. Nothing can change that!!!

This needs to happen. He is exactly what we need. A lethal finisher that can take free kicks and penalties. A strong header of the ball. Pace to threaten on the counter. He is a much better fit than Kane. Regarding his age, he is in amazing physical condition and would only be here one or two years. If he buys into the team philosophy then there is no reason that he can’t hit new highs. On top of that, he is an exciting player with enormous commercial value.

Just saying, this looks so much like last window. All eggs in the basket for Koulibaly, no plan B or C in sight, get close to the very end of the window, still don't agree on a price, then appears the Lord and Man City/Txiki/Pep saviour Jorge Mendes, works out a blinder sending Otamendi to Benfica and Dias coming to us.

I see this again now, all eggs in basket for Kane, no movement, back out, Mendes in town, convinces that we're getting a good deal, we get Ronaldo, win-win. The worry is Mendes usually gets these types of deals done, and we could lose out on one of the players suggested going to Juventus. The fee isn't difficult to pay, the wages are negotiable and Ronaldo will know that if he wants a move at 36 he will need to take a pay cut.

I hope that's not the case, but if it is, It shows an enormous shift in our transfer policy, time will tell if for better or worse.
As far as I'm concerned, until tolmie and Billy shears say he's coming there's a chance that he is.

Kane saga is finished.

How often does an opportunity to sign one of the very best players of all time suddenly present itself?

How often does it present itself for 25m?

No doubt every top club and their dog will be falling over themselves to sign him.

We absolutely need to be at the table, particularly as the money we were using for Kane is ready and waiting to be spent.

Remembered by who?

I don't care how he is remembered in Spain, or Taiwan, or Indonesia.

Around these parts, he's an ex utd player.
Hes a real madrid legend I don't care if he played for united and used them for a move to Madrid. He won everything at madrid and became one the best players of all time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.