Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats just bullshit. Why would pep sell Sterling (Winger) for Ronaldo (Striker)
Maybe because City has too many wingers and is desperate for a proper striker?

Wingers options: Mahrez, Torres, Sterling, Jesus (that wanna play wide from now on) also Foden, Grealish and Bernardo that are able to play there too

Maybe because City has too many wingers and is desesparated for a proper striker?

Wingers options: Mahrez, Torres, Sterling, Jesus (that wanna play wide from now on) also Foden, Grealish and Bernardo that are able to play there
Torres is no Winger :)

That boy a Striker!!! Put some Respek on his name :)

I feel dirty saying this. And I might need a rag to wipe my dirt off, but I prefer Cristiano at 25 million to Kane at 160.

And I really dislike Ronaldo and think he is mostly self absorbed. But the dude works hard as fuck. And kills to deliver.

Anyway, I said. Now I'm going off to take a hot bath :)
If Kane was £80-90m it would have been more realistic and I would have been more disappointed at not getting him. Kane at £150-160m is laughable. Even just a few mere hours on from it collapsing, the thought of us paying that seems like one of the most ridiculous things you could ever tell me. I feel relieved we didn’t pay that for him!

CRonaldo at £75m is better than Kane at £160m, but £25?! Fucking get him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.