Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think so Ray, think him and Messi are distinct at the highest level that they command that differential.

Don’t think we got any mega egos that would kick up a fuss on this.

I voted ‘yes’ with trepidation but pleased to see our fan base can see the bigger benefits of signing a goal machine over the other baggage he brings.

He would occupy the thoughts of defenders and give out other creative players more freedom. Bonkers though if this comes off.
Ronaldo would help improve but I'm not so sure that they would be that pleased with the disparity in the wages even if it was Ronaldo.

Not gonna lie I hated Ronaldo especially when he played for the rags but let’s not kid ourselves this guy is a winner and will only make us better and also the rags would be absolutely devastated. Sign him up City lol

Law, Kidd,Cole,Schmichael,Cooke,Tevez, and now Ronaldo those rags will choke, bring it on.

Anyone remember season 72/73 when we were going full tilt for the title and under Alison then we bought Rodney Marsh ?
We finished up in 4th place and hardly won a match after we signed him
The moral of this story is don't sign a player who is completely alien.to.the system we play and Ronaldo fits that profile
Just a thought...

https://theathletic.com/2741620/202...city/?source=user_shared_article&redirected=1

I know someone who used to work that press beat and is a rabid villa fan who'd mentioned this to me prior to it coming out. I took it as sour grapes but there's legs
You don't seriously expect them to come out and say that, do you?
No I expect journalist to make shit up and then everyone to take it as gospel, do you really think Villa rang Madrid and said we are just about to sell Grealish for £100m are you interested, (they said no let's try united). I thought it was pretty clear that Grealish had set his heart on playing here and once the release clause was actuated it was out of Villa's hands.

Anyone remember season 72/73 when we were going full tilt for the title and under Alison then we bought Rodney Marsh ?
We finished up in 4th place and hardly won a match after we signed him
The moral of this story is don't sign a player who is completely alien.to.the system we play and Ronaldo fits that profile
Just a thought...
Was just about to say he will upset the apple cart…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.