Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why people don’t think he would suit the system? Only way I see he doesn’t fit the system is if the system we’re talking about is creating loads of chances and not scoring most of them

For all we know Peps going to change the system.

He won't sign and players like him won't ever sign with Pep as manager. Pep wants to win the champions league without people saying it was because of Ronaldo or Messi. This is the same reason he went with that crazy formation in the CL final, he wants a champions league that can't be doubted or attributed to any other factor than him.

He won't sign and players like him won't ever sign with Pep as manager. Pep wants to win the champions league without people saying it was because of Ronaldo or Messi. This is the same reason he went with that crazy formation in the CL final, he wants a champions league that can't be doubted or attributed to any other factor than him.
hes managed messi before and even after that ribery and robben werent exacly small time.

The fact that the club have been quite deliberate in not ruling Ronaldo out tells me they're trying to make it work. We ruled out moves for the likes of Lewandowski, Ramos, Nuno Mendes and Griezmann pretty instantly when linked.

Gaughan's article makes it clear that we'll only move for Ronaldo on our terms, so I think it's up to Mendes to make it happen. If not, we go with what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.