Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like me alright. Kane would have been great. No doubt at all. But was hard to get excited about.
Ronaldo Used to play for the scum. I can get over that now.
He would score buckets for us. And this one is exciting
Still don’t think it will happen either though. Lol
Aah mate if we can't get our fucking knickers in a twist about an unrealistic and silly transfer coming in every window then we may as well sack it altogether.:)

Yeah, but Bernie wants off and we’ve got enough for that position. Lose Laporte and we’ve got a very big problem if Stones loses form or him or Dias get injured. If someone had to got to get us a top striker then it might have to be Bernado.
Not sure Bernardo is as easily covered as many think. Our CM functions far more effectively when he plays. He seems to bring out the best in the other players and allows them to play their natural game.

I'd also love to keep Laporte but I do think Ake will be fine when he's had a run of games.

Ultimately I'd hate to lose either but if they want out, it's hard to keep them. If I had to choose one to keep though, it would be Bernardo.

I don't want him to go, cause he's one of my favourite players to watch, but Bernardo does want to go and tbh it wouldn't be the worst if we could get something back when we lose him.

On top of that, it really doesn't matter how much we value him at, cause no one is going to to pay that this window, so its basically get the best deal for us and him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.