Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
E9qwmlWWUAAwrhp

Yes, he can be a **** but it makes sense. Get it done.
Oof, now I’ve seen what it’ll look like I’m having second thoughts…

Its been a failed move from Juve's part. With no super league they are going to suffer, Serie A is a shite league. Inter are collapsing and Juve will just go back to winning it all again anyway.

They don't have the squad to win the CL now so if they can move him, they will I reckon.

They needed him in 2015/16/17ish. When they had a team that was just missing the last piece to win the CL.

He bailed them out after a terrible decision to appoint Pirlo, they'd be out of the CL without his goals last seaosn, and he won them a league title in 19/20, his goals made the difference in a season they won by 1 point.

So I wouldn't say it's failed, it's just he's ended up saving them from disaster more than leading them to CL glory.

Are Man Utd just going to sit back and watch this? No they are not. THat's why City are cool. We are wary and we should be. I doubt he will join City. This is a way of flushing out Man Utd interest. At least I am wary of that

I think (hope) Mendes is too tight with Txiki to do that.

Are Man Utd just going to sit back and watch this? No they are not. THat's why City are cool. We are wary and we should be. I doubt he will join City. This is a way of flushing out Man Utd interest. At least I am wary of that

They don't need him or his wages. Already top heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.