Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not Omar Berrada ?

I imagine Ferran and even Khaldoon would get involved in certain deals.
I think Txiki is the man on the ground so to speak, but it goes al the way up to Khaldoon. We know from All or Nothing too that there's a committee of sorts.

The Athletic article on Grealish said that Khaldoon was the one that led the negotiations, going above their CEO's head straight to their owner.

Mate its an opinion, let's see what happens. He might join he might not.
I know , i countered your opinion with a question that seemed to make a mockery of your opinion...I think that is how its supposed to work...I'm not comfortable going straight to kicking back doors in, i like a little foreplay first ;)

so you obviously dont think that with less than 6 days to go and no other realistic strikers available, that Ronaldo would not improve the squad at all ??

Like I said it's a panic signing. The guy is pushing 37 ffs. I know the bedwetters are all shitting themselves on here that we don't have a striker and the possibility of us not winning the league every season is terrifying for them so I can see why they would take anyone at this point but it's a ridiculous signing. He and his agent want one last pay day and we should not be offering it. Go with what we have got even if we don't win the league and revaluate next summer to see what's available.

your aware its a team game right?

Last two seasons have been our best chances and we've f'd them up.

I bet your the type who wears half and half scarfs.

And yeah you are right, he will be. BUT we'd be investing in a younger player where we can get a lot more from rather than a 36 year old

I assume the whole point of signing Ronaldo is that by the time he leaves we'll have a manager other than Pep who might actually use Delap.

Like I said it's a panic signing. The guy is pushing 37 ffs. I know the bedwetters are all shitting themselves on here that we don't have a striker and the possibility of us not winning the league every season is terrifying for them so I can see why they would take anyone at this point but it's a ridiculous signing. He and his agent want one last pay day and we should not be offering it. Go with what we have got even if we don't win the league and revaluate next summer to see what's available.
I would agree if he'd dropped off to a poor level but that isnt the case. The guy is still absolute class and finishes for fun. The turth is the upcoming talent is not in the same universe as ronaldo and messi were/are so 36 he may be but he's still elite. I imagine pep would make great use of his talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.