Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the figures mentioned, would it be an impossibility that the scum put in a late bid?

Everything being agreed with us and then him making a u turn would be worst case scenario.
Certainly a worry. They gazumped us for Sanchez so I wouldn’t put it past them, even though they don’t really need any more strikers.

This is the fucking funniest shit ever.

I swear the club better not bottle it being all PC and "we want to be liked", softly softly, wet arses about it. We've tried too hard to be liked recently and rivals are still bitter as fuck. Let's embrace it. Fuck them.

Get the biggest Welcome To Manchester banner across Deansgate right away. There's no excuse.

The potential content and material here is unreal. Please don't let it go to waste. This is where these snotty nosed marketing interns earn their money.

Not as easy as that or we'd still have Sergio and Silva.

Ronaldo will score goals by shooting on sight and goal hanging but offer nothing else. Kane would have scored as many while offering more.
Not sure about that, mate. Ronaldo is the best header of a ball I've ever seen and a ridiculously good two-footed finisher. We shouldn't have been signing Kane to 'offer more'. We have more than enough creativity and players who can drop deep and play between the lines. We're crying out for a penalty box player. I'm convinced Ronaldo offers us as many goals as Kane for 18-24 months.

Like I said it's a panic signing. The guy is pushing 37 ffs. I know the bedwetters are all shitting themselves on here that we don't have a striker and the possibility of us not winning the league every season is terrifying for them so I can see why they would take anyone at this point but it's a ridiculous signing. He and his agent want one last pay day and we should not be offering it. Go with what we have got even if we don't win the league and revaluate next summer to see what's available.
Lol that's the spirit

First post is hilarious

Second poster raises a fair point though

He’ll act as a wall to the wingers, like Lukaku did for Chelsea against Arsenal, with it bouncing off him to them.

He’s one of the best ever so him not suiting possession style is just that particular rag making himself feel better…

Is he on the Ashton Canal already?
Pomona Wharf apparently
NINTCHDBPICT000422357491.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.