Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most annoying thing - and I know it shouldn’t annoy me - is that fans seem to think players still (I say still because it was no doubt once a major factor) join us for money.

Utd haven’t finished above us for nearly a decade and we’ve won 3 of the last 4 league titles. Idiots.

I saw twosips taking on a Liverpool fan (who wasn't very scouse) regarding City being a big club. The dippers and rags genuinely believe we will never be a big club because we've spent money to win things whereas their success has all been through their own generated income...

It's lovely to see the denial. Meanwhile we'll keep winning, they'll keep struggling and inevitably they'll hit a point where they realise they have just been left behind and we are the dominant team. Twosips was far too polite for my liking. The whole empty seats thing came up. To which I'd have said we don't need fans from London (like the dipper he was sat opposite) to make us a big club.

Mods can we please add a 'laughing' button next to the like button. I've not stopped pissing myself for over an hour in this thread.

the thought of how funny this is going to be if we pull it off is making me squirm in my seat with excitement. Like a 7 year old who needs a wee wee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.