Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have ever hated any blue. I didn't much like Swales. Nigel Clough wasn't very good. Most of them were useless. Never hated them.

Some footballers are almost larger than life. That is the case with Ronaldo. We've grown up hating who he used to play for, and some by association hated him. Not for me. It's the shirt I don't like. He's about to forsake that shirt and commit sacrilege so if he wears ours he will be City.

let's see if it happens first!
Nah! I'm not gonna lie. I disliked him personally. And not just for his United roots. Hated his me first attitude. Still do. But that doesn't mean I won't take him on the cheap :)

This gets done now. It has to. Whatever your opinion on what happened with Kane, a lot of the spin was that City should have just paid what Levy asked for and taken the player.

This Ronaldo deal has become too much of a circus for us to suddenly walk away over €30m, we'd look like utter mugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.