Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has gone too far for it to not happen now imo. Ronaldo desperate to leave and strikes me as a man who very rarely doesn't get what he wants. City would look foolish letting it not happen over £25m after missing out on Kane. Juve will just want Ronaldo gone now at this point. And poor Mendes grafting his arse off. Can't be for nothing!
We don't want to get a reputation for not being able to get big transfers over the line as well.. with Kane and Ronaldo in the space of a few days we don't want big players afraid to get involved with us next summer

We didn't even know this deal was a possibility 48 hours ago. At least give them another 48 to get the deal done before calling the club out. Think about it - a deal for one of the best players in the world concluded in 48 hours - that's what you're asking for/expecting
I am pretty sure we would have known about it for longer than 48 hours, as I am sure Juventus did not just work out that they need to get the £25m amortisation and £25m salary off this year's books 48 hours ago!

Cannot believe this might not be done because we wont pay up a measely £20/25M transfer fee.
The amount of shite weve bought over the years for stupid fees and the total lack of a proper #9 at the club. nothing short of embarrsssing if we bottle this.
Same price we bought Bony for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.