Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he signs for the red cunts across the road on deadline day I'll sleep soundly knowing I never wanted him anywhere near our club.
City winning at any cost has never been a thing for me and never will.
Not arsed about how good he is/was, not arsed about getting one over utd fans, not arsed about how he's kept himself in great condition.
I'd rather shit in both hands and sing a rousing rendition of "if you're happy and you know it"...

Oh Fook off sky pushing the Rooney interview out he won’t go to city.

city sign him & I will buy a shirt with his name on it just to piss Utd off.

imagine the derby at the scum & every city fan has a shirt on with RONALDO on it. Priceless

Genuinely does anyone know if we did agree a deal with juve could ronaldo fly in without quarantine etc? or would we likely do the medical media etc in Paris or somewhere similar where he doesn’t have to quarantine?

Ffs! Not the bags.

I Remember De Bruyne had his bags packed for a good 2 weeks.
He was booked on a dozen different flights. Must have wasted a load of diah on unused plane tickets!

Rag mate just texted me. He was offered to them multiple times but they rejected him. Legacy going to be ruined. Legend status also gone. Stoll crossing his fingers that this doesn't happen. He said he would have been much happier with Messi to us. It's definitely rattled them.
Also slyly told me that they can't afford him. Told him our net spend etc. Ofcourse their spend is only 10 million since Sancho was budgeted in the last window.

Sure he was.

dc50f30aafcf14fd7ea4a1e043d7fe29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.