Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t understand how it has actually come to this. Throughout the Pep project we have had a certain profile of player that fit into the ethos of what we were trying to do. Now we are seemingly willing to put all of that in the bin for him of all people. Stinks of desperation, failure in this window and possibly the beginning of the end of what this last 5 years has been about? Just can’t buy into *him* playing for City. No matter how many goals he scores it won’t feel right.

When is ‘Superagent’ Jorge Mendes gonna download FaceTime onto his phone instead of flying to pass on every message

I just don’t understand how it has actually come to this. Throughout the Pep project we have had a certain profile of player that fit into the ethos of what we were trying to do. Now we are seemingly willing to put all of that in the bin for him of all people. Stinks of desperation, failure in this window and possibly the beginning of the end of what this last 5 years has been about? Just can’t buy into *him* playing for City. No matter how many goals he scores it won’t feel right.
No matter how many goals he scores or how many trophies we win it will mean nothing to me

If he really is a superagent, surely he gets to wear a cape and fly around without the use of aircraft?

Give your head a fucking wobble and stop being a mard arse! He left the rags over a decade ago, has scored over 300 goals since he turned 30 and is available for a maximum price of £25m. What’s not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.