Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a betting man, but reports out of Italy are saying Ronaldo has cleared out his locker in a bid to force through his move.

HOWEVER, reports are creeping through that if Mbappé leaves PSG as expected, that's where Ronaldo will go. This makes more sense than him coming to City.

Gutted, but I've got a feeling this is what'll happen... :-(

Yep that's the twat who comes on posting shit. Funny he calls himself "Falcao" a fella who was shit with them and got over £300k a week...Then again, That's basically every player since 2013!
Called myself Falcao as at the time I was genuinely buzzing when we got him, unfortunately he was still not over his crucial ligament injury. He reminds me of Marcelo Salas who we almost got back in the 90’s and was a class striker. As you know with Aguero there’s something special about a pure South American number 9.

I'm not a betting man, but reports out of Italy are saying Ronaldo has cleared out his locker in a bid to force through his move.

HOWEVER, reports are creeping through that if Mbappé leaves PSG as expected, that's where Ronaldo will go. This makes more sense than him coming to City.

Gutted, but I've got a feeling this is what'll happen... :-(
Your name is apt

I understand that some people find it hard to get behind this but really it could be looked as a means to an end. Ronaldo doesn't have time to be sentimental and wants one more CL which is also what the club crave. If you look at it from his point of view we have the best manager, facilities and players around we are perfectly placed to win a CL but we failed at the final hurdle. From our point of view we get a fantastic goal scorer and leader with CL experience and a name that will lift the clubs profile. It doesn't have to mean you love the guy, I doubt he will have strong connection with us at the end of his career but it would be a signing that suits both parties.

Excuse me for being a bit sentimental here but I don't rate the CL as much as some on here but if signing Ronaldo helps us win it then i'd welcome him with open arms because the disappointment and hurt on here after that game was awful and I don't want to see our boys heartbroken and crying in that competition again. Sorry for getting soppy it's must be my hormones ;)

Heya guys, as expected your thread about him is already going fast; ours in 2018 reached the 2000 pages if I recall correctly, still one of the most exciting transfers I actively followed.

As things stand I can't wait for him to leave, wherever he ends up, and not because he's a bad player nor because he's acted in a bad way. He's an excellent professional, as you all know. It's just that our team, especially with Allegri, is much more balanced when he's not playing, even if he obviously does provide one more serious threat upfront.

But it's just our own very particular situation in which we can't find the best use for him and I think the balance of the overall performance of the team is worth more than having him up there. Also it will be something of a financial relief not having to pay his wages.

But yeah it's mostly for our formation and team fitness; we're obviously happy to have had him here and he carried us through a bunch of matches, sometimes he looked like the only pro player on the pitch and I even felt frustrated in his stead. I'm just sorry we couldn't really use him to the best of his potential, and that's probably a regret many Juve fans share, but I think we all agree that now is the right time for us to part with him.
Have you heard anything more concrete whether it is actually City he’s coming to at your end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.