Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly we need him because Harry Kane is not worth the asking price. I’d take Ronaldo, who has UCL pedigree for one season over Kane who has not produced any trophies for his club. Only problem is Sterling wears the 7 and he sure as hell doesn’t want to be CR19

I have a close acquaintance who used to play for City and still has lots of friends at the club.
He wouldn't lie to me and he's texted me this morning saying 'CR7 signing at City'.

Don't shoot the messenger lol.

Bluemoon would go into meltdown mode, that would be hilarious haha..

I have a close acquaintance who used to play for City and still has lots of friends at the club.
He wouldn't lie to me and he's texted me this morning saying 'CR7 signing at City'.

I find it hard to believe that I'm saying this.. I'd rather sign the Tranny than HFK.. Get a year out of him and then buy somebody else...

You have many posts here but seriously don't get people hopes up if your mate is a Billy bullshitter. Haha can't take anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.