Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ronaldo wants this move for two main reasons.

1) he is determined to win a 6th champions league to equal the record of most champion league titles a player has won and to stay ahead of MessI.

2) To win the balon dor once again.

He will know the best chance he has of achieving both these are to join a club like city.

Only obstacle we have left imo is if emotion gets in the way and United offer a crazy bid and we walk away. But if ronaldo is the type of person I think he is, the opportunity to win one more champions league will be the deciding factor in joining us.
Not a lover of Ronaldo as a person but what I do respect is at the age of 36, returning to the hardest, most physical league in the world and to play for a club he once despised.

The Ronaldo brand is worth 100s of millions each year, he would not put the brand at risk if for one minute he thought he could fail.

That sort of courage, conviction and dedication is outstanding and it is going to be exciting to see the results.

To me this signing far outweighs the disappointment of missing out on Harold.

The fact he seemingly isn’t bothered about the number 7 shirt and is willing to take a pay cut should be enough to convince any doubters that this move (if it happens) is motivated purely by trophies

People worrying about United...We wouldn't try to sign Ronaldo if Mendes hadn't guaranteed that Ronaldo only wants City. We know that United may try to hijack the deal and therefore should have guarantees that this is not going to happen. Mendes wouldn't burn his bridges with City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.