Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everything depended on how much pay cut he would take. But you are right, unless he seats next to Txiki , I am believing nothing
Always better to wait, yep. Way too many are convinced it's happening already

Look whatever happens at least we've been able to read things like this:

View attachment 25027
Any excuse to repost this. The way they think he needs approval..

Gt0hZpt.png

Same disclaimer as before, don't wish him dead.

Not saying it would make a difference but can you imagine the possible effect on Foden this could have. Similar players at the same age, not the stopovers and diving as such, but having the football world at your feet and what it takes to make it to the top. Call Ronaldo what you want, a diver, vain etc but not one person can deny his dedication to being the best player he could be.
TBH if he had retired from football he'd still have a value of ten million over the two year period to coach the young strikers we have,its a no brainer mate this fella is going to rub his skills off on the likes of Delap etc

As I said to the United fans on the WhatsApp group, it’s great if he comes and will be interesting to see how he does.

Ultimately Ronaldo will always be remembered for his time in Madrid, him & Messi and us, you, Sporting will just be the foot notes.

So no need to get upset.

the biggest confirmation for me that this transfer was closed earlier today is that we got PSG in the CL. uefa knows all!

thing is with this he dosnt even have to play himself into the ground,the team around him will do the work and he'l stick it in the net,if it was another club lets say spurs or even united he'd have to do a lot of work to get the same results as he would at city
Absolutely. It's why I keep saying Foden and Jesus in that front three with him - they have bags of energy and can do the hard running and pressing for him. You tell Ronaldo to stand on the penalty spot and make runs across the front post (which we don't have a player with that instinct) keep the central defenders occupied, and get on the end of an occasional cross from Kev. It's only a short term solution, but I legitimately couldn't think of another front four in world football better suited to just letting him go out and score goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.