Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think an earlier post mentioned he was part of a whatsapp group still with ronaldo (not sure how true)

But one thing is for sure, if he doesnt go back to the rags, ferdinand has caused a hell of a lot of the rag brigade to lump money on bets - does ferdinand have any sponsorship deals with any bet agencies
I'm sure I saw him on an advert for a betting company a week or so ago - might have been Ladbrokes or William Hill

Edit: It was William Hill during the Euro's

Do me a favour folks and report all the posters saying it's a done deal to United. I can't call them wums until something happens but in the event he does go to City I can go through the posts and retroactively deal with all of those I deem to have posted in bad faith.

But it's important for you guys to understand some are posting what they've heard in good faith, they won't all be wums. But it'll be impossible for me to go back through the thread without them being flagged by you guys either way.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.