Croatia v Brazil - Fri 9th Dec, 15:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they'll cut right back on the added time now the games could go to extra time. No one wants to see a 105 minute game followed by 35 mins of extra time.

Especially not the TV channels that have to fit in adverts too - I'm sure there has been something said from the TV people after the first week when we had some bonkers 100+ minute games.

I admire Croatia’s organisation and think Modrić is a hell of a player, but they are difficult watch if you want to see teams attacking well

But then again, it’s knockout football, I suppose you win by any means necessary

What did you expect, Croatia to go toe to toe with them? They'd get mauled. They were always going to deploy spoiling tactics. Get it to penalties.
Brazil have been the disappointing watch. Croatia have been excellent.

Brazil have moved the ball too slowly, had nothing in midfield, chosen the wrong option too much, shot from outside the box too much, their final balls have been terrible, their finishing has been terrible, they’ve made like-for-like changes that haven’t addressed any of their problems.

Croatia have almost enacted their game plan to perfection. The only thing missing has been them nicking a goal on the break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.