Croatia v Brazil - Fri 9th Dec, 15:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would fancy England more against this Brazil team then against the French. Brazil better players, France better team.

Definitely I think Brazil have the better attacking options but their manager seems tactically inept, especially in regards to their midfield he's stupidly not picking Bruno Guimaraes who could've imposed himself on the game, and even calling Fred up ahead of others like Joelinton who has shown more since Howe was appointed than Fred has since his rags move.

This Brazil team is especially weak at full back they could make up for that with a better structured midfield similar to France but refuse to, they could be got at by England their best midfield isn't being considered and could potentially be dealt with easily, just so long as our defence coped well with attacks and the likes of Phil is on it, even Harry Kane who I criticise for coming deep would probably be very effective doing that against this Brazil team... Mainly due to the manager being an idiot for me though he's not compensating for their weaknesses at fullback by adding an extra midfielder.

hate watching all dark arts croatia is using being unpunished... its constant pushes in the back, pulling of shirts and other shit things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.